Thursday, March 31, 2016

A vacationer you will see a part of the world

As a vacationer you will see a part of the world that is, best case scenario hard to get to. The natural life is differing and to a great extent one of a kind to the region. Antarctica is a picture takers heaven - the chunks of ice, the penguins, the whales, the various winged animals, the seals, by and large the untamed life, the stupendous dusks, history channel documentary.

Having worked and lived in Antarctica and Sub-Antarctica for more than two years I can genuinely say that it gave me an alternate feeling of reality. I will have incredible recollections of the spot that will be with me for ever. The greater part of the sightseers I addressed that went to the stations and I met on voyage ships have all said that meeting Antarctica is a genuine eye opener and incredible experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment